Once you have added an individual or company to your Payee List, you can begin making payments*. Making payments is as easy as following these few steps:
- After logging in to your account, locate and click on the "Make Payment" tab.
- Click the "Make Payments" link.
- For each payee you want to pay, complete the amount to be paid and the date the payment should be transmitted to the payee.
- Click the "Pay Bills" button to complete the transaction.
The money will be withdrawn from your account and the bill paid on the specified date. For check payments please allow at least 5 business days for your payment to be recieved by the payee.
* Court-ordered alimony, child support, tax payments, or any other government related payments cannot be made through the Make Payment and Bill Presentment service.