To initiate an outgoing wire transfer from a deposit account, please follow these steps:
- Prior to initiating a wire transfer from a commercial or trust deposit account at the Bank, we must have the account’s completed Wire Transfer Services Application and Agreement on file.
- If we do not have your completed Wire Transfer Services Application and Agreement already on file, please download and complete the Wire Transfer Services Application and Agreement and fax it to 302.385.5188 or mail it to the address shown below. To determine if an existing Wire Transfer Services Application and Agreement is on file, please contact your Account Officer or the Wire Transfer Department directly at 302.385.5102.
- An outgoing wire transfer is considered a withdrawal and fees may apply. Please click the link to our Schedule of Fees.
- For each outgoing wire transfer, you are required to complete a Domestic or International Wire Transfer Request form. The form can be downloaded and must be completed entirely and signed by a customer or authorized representative designated on the deposit account.
- You can either fax the completed Wire Transfer Request form to 302.385.5188 or mail it to:
The Bancorp Bank
Attn: Wire Transfer Department
409 Silverside Road, Suite 105
Wilmington, DE 19809
Outgoing wire transfer requests received prior to 4:00 PM ET will be processed the same business day if funds are available and call back verification has been completed (when applicable).