Bancorp Employee HSA
If you are covered by a high-deductible health plan then a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account may be for you. Health Savings Accounts, usually referred to as HSAs, are accounts set up to pay for your medical care including dental and vision and allow you to build up savings to pay for future medical expenses. HSAs are available in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan.
- Outstanding interest rates paid.
- Free HSA Visa® Debit Card for easy account access, with up to $1,500 per day for point of sale purchases.
- Convenient ways to make deposits.
- Full online account access.
- NO monthly maintenance fees
- Free first order of checks.
- FDIC insured.
- Click here to calculate your maximum contribution.
To apply for this product, complete a personal application.
2/21/2018. Rates subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield
|$0.00 to $998.99||0.85%||0.85%
|$999.00 to $2998.99||0.95%||0.95%
|$2999.00 to $4998.99||1.15%||1.16%
|$4999.00 to $9998.99||1.25%||1.26%
|$9999.00 to $14998.99||1.45%||1.46%
|$14999.00 and above||1.70%||1.71%
No minimum amount is required to open an account.